Friday, January 27, 2012

Much To Do About Nothing.

Ima write about my day.

Its not going to be exciting, so like, don't brace yourself.

This morning I woke up at 7am. Why you may ask? Because I had 7am workout. Im doing that Insanity Workout program and I've considered shooting myself in the face way too many times. ALERT: Do Not, I repeat, Do NOT do it to yourself. I'm one month in, which it's ridiculously ridiculous that I even lasted this long, but now, going into month two, I'm starting to count down the days I have left--which for some reason is ridiculously exciting.

Is it ridiculous that I used the word ridiculous a ridiculous amount of time in that pointless paragraph above. Meh, most likely, but I refuse to change it.

Next, I caught the bus. Not as in, I actually caught the bus, as in the bus was thrown at me, but I about missed the bus so I bolted out the door so I could catch the bus. I got on, sat in the back, and talked to no one. Haha, the morning ritual: it kills me (check out that usage of the colon).

So here I am bopping about on the back of the bus (now check out that usage of alliteration) and we pull up to my last stop. I take a peak out the window and there's one dude standing there looking like the pimp he thinks he is - with his, mind you, pleather leather jacket on, loafers, and not so cool aviator shades on; I immediately thought, well this, this should be good: and it was.

(Please continue reading for the "good" part of the story)

So dude who thinks he's a G gets on the bus, weasels his way to the back and takes a fat seat right next to me. Unbeknownst to me, he's miraculously reunited with his fiancé to be and they start making out like boom, bang, pow right next to me. Wee bit on the awkward side and they were grossly too close for my liking.

Annnyywaaay, I finally get off the bus after almost being trampled by a chick wearing a sweat shirt, sweat pants, and four inch heels. Why? Like seriously, why?  After attempting to come up with a conclusion for a good 30 seconds, I just decided to conclude that I wasn't going to come up with a good enough conclusion. So she unfortunately walked in front of me all the way to the JKB as I observed her unfortunate waddling all they way to class and betted that she'd regret those heals by second period.

Then I traveld to my French course, spoke in French for a good hour, go figure, and got back on the bus for home. This time there were no creepers, just a dude in a Hollister sweat suit and flip-flops, probably better than the 4 inch heel chick, but to be honest, I'd rather have the dude in Sketcher ShapeUps than a Hollister sweat suit. Maybe I'll go into fashion. That would be decent.

Well, my day is now coming to a close. "It's the freaking weekend baby Ima about to have me some fun," - name that song: "Ignition" by R. Kelly. Check it out, its a good one.  I have no weekend plans, but hopefully I end up doing some RIDICULOUSLY ADVENTUROUS, probably not going to happen, Ima bet I'll end up disappointed.

Ah, and on the disappointing note I'll leave you with this clip:



Alright, I'm out.

13 comments:

  1. Haha this is hilarious; very entertaining to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm DISAPPOINTED as well. I have to wake up tomorrow at nine which is insane for me. This clip definitely displays my frustration well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah insanity is insane! You gotta love aviator kid!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me an entire day to get the aviator kid reference. For the last 24 hours I've been reading your comment as "avatar kid."

      Wow. hahaha.

      I currently suffer from dyslexia. Don't judge.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha I hate the bus. And am sooooo incredibly bad at it also! I've had to run after it multiple times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love the adventures that always seem to happen on the bus. It's probably the most random, strange calibre of people haha. Quote I heard one time... "So you were in jail too? How long you there for?" "Oh just a few months... It really wasn't my thing..." haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. "pleather leather jacket on, loafers, and not so cool aviator shades on"
    you saw Chris yesterday?

    haha cool video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Please, Ruskin--you are wrong on so many levels. (1) I never wear pleather, it's genuine all the way--and I haven't even worn my leather jacket yet. (2) I also never wear aviators; I am neither an F-22 pilot nor a tool. (3) Okay, you got me on the loafers.

      Also: I laughed at this clip. A lot. From now on whenever I'm disappointed I'm just going to shout it out like Hercules.

      Delete
  7. I think aviators are cool :(


    the video was pretty awesome. I remember watching that terrible hercules show when I was superrrr young.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I noticed that you had twelve comments. Congratulations, I think you've officially beaten anyone in our class. And while this comment is entirely pointless to everyone else...13 is my favorite number so I can't resist not commenting. Good luck with the bus tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah. hey thanks. I do what I can. PS: That couple that was making out like boom, bang, pow sat right next to me again on the bus. So. I'm boycotting that back seat and moving up from. Too much smoochy smooch to handle in the morning time haha.

      Delete