Sunday, January 8, 2012

OpEd Brainstorm

Please consider my following brainstorms:
- Argue that the way I make my peanut butter and honey sandwiches is better than yours.
- Argue that BYU curfews are out of hand
- Argue that cleaning checks once a month are beyond ridiculous
- Argue and Analyze recent Republican Debates
- Argue against the ridiculous cost of college tuition

Im leaning toward my argument for my peanut butter and honey sandwiches only because it the most ridiculous of my brainstorms, and furthermore, I dreamt last night I attended a cooking competition and all I had to offer was my speciality PB&Honey sandwiches and I won the cook-off; so, consider my OpEd topic chosen.

Oh and one last thing, my PB&Honeys are better than yours.

5 comments:

  1. Just how you do make peanut butter and honey sandwiches? It sounds like there is a secret recipe there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of great ideas; they'd all make really great papers! I especially like the one about cleaning checks, and I completely agree that having them once a month is absolutely ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY agree that BYU's curfews are out of hand! We're in college and should be allowed to decided how late we stay somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna second what you said about BYU curfews! I can kind of understand why they were put there but honestly, we're all mature enough to make good enough decisions without rules and curfews. I mean we all made it into BYU, so we're all good people right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happen to love peanut butter and honey sandwiches... so I think you should bring samples of yours into class! Just an idea haha. But that would be a fun paper to read and I'm sure it would be fun to write.

    ReplyDelete