Friday, February 17, 2012

WARNING <--- Don't read this post.

I have little to nothing to write about.
Nothing funny.
Nothing cool.
Nothing interesting.

Right now I'm sitting on a couch. Real cool, I know. I may or may not be watching Anaconda the movie, but I feel no urge to disclose that information at this time. Don't ask questions.

My sister is with child. Yes, she is having a baby. Say it with me this time, BAY BE. 
My best friend Audrey is down from Utah State: we go hard.
Tomorrow I'll be hitting up the gym: I go hard.

OH MY. Tonight I went up to the canyon and dropped my cell phone; it was no where to be found. I searched and searched for a good half hour. Yes, I finally found it after digging a 2 foot hole? Like, what are the chances? How did it manage to get that deep? It shocked me. 

Did I tell you that I lose things often? And I may or may not have a curse on me. Like things break like no ones business around me. My parents don't let me into stores anymore: you break it, you buy it. That has never worked out well for me. I break, everything; therefore, I buy, EVERYTHING. 

I'm highly considering ADD medication. Any suggestions? Word in the hood is adderall does the job quite nicely. I've never wanted to be medicated for my dysfunctional brain, but at this point I'm highly considering it. Ever since college my brain has been a FAIL. Maybe its the testing center. That place is cursed as well. I'm convinced prayers are not answered past a certain point. I open up those doors, enter that large intimidating room, pick a seat, and ALL is forgotten. CURSED. 

Good crap. I'm so excited for the month of March. Do you know where I'm going? No? Yeah I thought so. Well, well, well, let me take this opportunity to tell you. I'm hittin up Cali for 11 days with my 5 gal friends. It's gonna be hoppin. We're bounding into the state and making an appearance at Sea World, Disneyland, Six Flags, THE OCEAN, and last, but certainty not least, The Price is freaking Right. Words can not describe how excited I am. Like, the Price is Right? Come on people. Winning millions will make my life. I can't wait to cross that sucker off my bucket list; it's been on there since I was 12. 

Hopefully this is what goes down,



My favorite movie is Emperor's New Groove. Give it a watch sometime: you'll laugh. 

So, not that this rambling is interesting and what not, but I best get back to my Anaconda movie. JLo just about lose a leg--too intense to handle. 

Dang straight weekend to all and to all a gooooodnight. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty jealous you're going to Cali in March. Sea World and Disneyland are like my two favorite places ever. Make sure to sit in the front at the Shamu show. Yeah you get wet..but yeah it's way more fun to get wet. You only live once, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. California is pretty awesome. I am from there so I should know.

    Although its going to be tough finding Disney World.

    Florida is a long ways away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my ID card today; I spent an hour looking for it.
    Personally, I think ADD can give people awesome personalities. Some of the coolest people I know are the way they are because they are always bouncing off the walls. They are the people that make parties fun. But I'm just a guy, and this is just a blog.

    That poor girl... I think I'd die. Right then and there.
    Oh and lucky guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up right now. I can't believe you are going on the Price is Right. Such a great show. Have you ever watched How I met Your Mother? If you haven't, it is also such a great show and you need to watch it right now. It's on netflix. Anyways, if you have watched it then when ever I think of The Price of Right I think of how Barney thinks that his real father is Bob Barker. Classic. So hilarious. Go watch it.

    ReplyDelete